Write for us or Guest post for us
Thank you for taking the interest to write for us or guest post for us at the Correct Weight Loss Blog? We love to have guest writers as it gives others the ability to share their ideas and beliefs about healthy weight loss with our community. We love getting different perspectives on different topics, so we are excited that you are interested in writing for us!
We also take great pains to ensure that all our guest posts rank highly in search engine. When your article ranks high in search engines, its win-win for you as well as us.
Why write for us
- The blog is well respected and popular. You will get lots of exposure for well written articles
- Guest posts written according to our guidelines have almost always reached the first page of search engines. Check out the following guest posts that are in respectable positions for competitive keyword in search engines;
Write for Us – The Process
- Contact us through via the contact form below, expressing your interest in guest posting for us. Please include a brief description of what your post will be about and links to your past writing experience.
- Give 2 to 3 possible topics
- Once the topic has been agreed on, we will give you access to log into the guest post section of the Correct Weight Loss Blog.
- We will also give you some keywords that you should use in your post. This will help search engine visibility.
- Your account will be upgraded so you can write on the Correct Weight Loss Blog at any time you want.
- Once you have written the article and submitted it for review, it will be reviewed by one of our blog team members and you will be emailed if it is approved.
- Once approved, it will be edited for formatting and you will be notified the day before it is set to publish to view the final results.
General Content Guidelines to Guest Post For Us
If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog. Scientific based articles are very much preferred. Examples of such articles include
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written. Spun articles will not be accepted.
- The post should be broken up into shorter paragraphs with appropriate headings. This helps reading
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- The links included must be related to the content. As an example, the article is about healthy weight loss but there is a link to a diet pill product. Any links to unrelated products or products not related to healthy weight loss will not be accepted.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (about 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
- The post should be a minimum of 800 words. 1200 words and above is preferred.
- The post should have a catchy introduction and end with a summary of the content
- You need to use our SEO tool to get a SEO score of 90% and above. This is extremely important as we want to make sure that your guest post hits at least the first page of Google. Take note that this exercise could take another 2 to 3 hours of effort but it is worth it. If you are not willing to spend this extra time to fine-tune the articles, please do not send in your articles. Well written articles get to the first place of search engines fast.
Right to Modify
We reserve the right to make changes to your post. We would normally do this to improve the quality of the post or to make adjustments for better search engine visibility