One of the biggest complains that most people have is not being able to find exercise time. This is not a problem of time management. It’s rather a problem of misplaced priorities.
You always find time to do the things you prioritize. Obama found time to exercise everyday of the week during the run-up to the presidential elections. He found exercise time in the midst of his busy campaigning schedule. He did this because he set exercise time as a high priority activity.
Most people do not view exercise as a high priority mainly because they do not feel unhealthy. Health is one of those things that makes its presence felt when its gone. Someone who has never exercised and has experienced the fright of a heart attack will all of a sudden put exercising on a high priority. He will start exercising immediately once out of the hospital. He will find exercise time.
Physical work outs are essential for losing weight, sustaining weight loss and for long-term health. It’s the best investment of time that you can ever make. The returns on investment are immeasurable.
If you are unable to find exercise time, have a closer look at how you prioritize exercise. These following articles may help in increasing the priority level of exercise in your life;
- Obama Finds Exercise Time. What’s Your Excuse? (Part 1)
- Obama Finds Exercise Time. What’s Your Excuse? (Part 2)
- Mary Just Can’t Find Time for Exercise. Is She Busier Than the President?
- What Motivates Some People to Exercise and Not Others – Based on Steven Covey’s First Things First
- 11 Tips to Make an Exercise Routine Stickable
- I Just Don’t Have Time for Exercise
Images courtesy of stock.xchng